Thursday 28 May 2009

Cobbled surface

Dead of night
After dinner at the Maroccan House
Not far from Gallipoli
Thirsty for wanting to inhale the sea
Going down the cobbled surface
I slide along and land on insolent stones
So white under the moonlight
Just like the stretch of my loose yearnings
Just like this beach of stones I am
Sitting in a corner of the universe
My choice
Then I forget it all
Who I am or was or will be
A cloud of smoke this essence of mine
Just like another cigarette I light up
The sea speaks softly
And its waves seem not to want to move
This tide is weak
But I can feel the water's energy the same
One can't forget the smell of night and sea
Whilst looking onto the open sea we are
Everything becomes independent
My fears no longer chain me to nothingness
Free from all
I feel all and whole and none and home
My body rises against the present
And wander free
As my aura like an arrow pierces this very instant
This is the eternity my eyes give me as a gift
I am the drop as well as this whole sea

No comments: